Search This Site:
Advertising in the PinotFile
Thank you for your interest in the PinotFile. The PinotFile is published online 17 to 18 times a year. Each new issue and archived issues going back to 2003 are available free at www.princeofpinot.com.
The creator, editor, wine critic and publisher of the PinotFile is Rusty Gaffney, MD., a long-time wine enthusiast, collector, and gourmand. Launched in 2002, the PinotFile is the first wine newsletter exclusively devoted to one grape variety: Pinot Noir, and one group of wine lovers: pinotphiles. The PinotFile is THE pulse of Pinot Noir.
Each issue is packed with first hand colorful stories of Pinot Noir winegrowers and winemakers in the North American Pinot scene, appellation and regional profiles, enlightening coverage of all major Pinot Noir Festivals and Celebrations in North America, and extensive reviews of current and past Pinot Noir releases.
Our readership includes wine consumers both newcomers and connoisseurs, lawyers, doctors, business executives, academicians, epicureans, winemakers, wine distributors and wine retailers.
The website includes:
1) An extensive California and Oregon Pinot Trail Travel section with the Prince’s favorite stops for winery touring and tasting, lodging, vacation home rentals, dining, wine country tours, wine stores, and useful appellation websites.
2) Links to all things Pinot, calendar of all Pinotcentric events, full Google search on the website, RSS feed, and significant Twitter following.
3) A Pinot Noir Winery Directory profiles nearly 2,000 producers of Pinot Noir with extensive background and descriptive information.
4) Video and audiofiles of events and wine personality interviews.
The PinotFile currently provides rotated banner advertising on every article page to its loyal and massive following. Clients can provide their own banner or we will provide the design at no additional charge. If you are interested in advertising with us, please contact email@example.com for more information about your opportunity to share your business with our readers.
Rules of Engagement:
1) We accept advertising from sponsors with no conflict of interest to protect the integrity of the newsletter. The primary example is wineries.
2) Your banner ad will appear on every page of current and archived issues of the PinotFile, which varies in length from 20 to 50 pages per issue.
Recent testimonials from readers:
“I am blown away at your website. I am telling all my clients and wine friends about you, and what you are doing for us Pinot Noir lovers. Keep up the great work you are doing!”
“The quality of your product including the research, advice and writing is far superior to most of the so-called reviews and commentary out there. Your advice and direction over the years have played key roles every time we have planned a trip to Northern California.”
“There are many wine-based newsletters and blogs. I have not found any that come near your in-depth reporting of the Pinot Noir segment of the business. I am always amazed at how much territory you cover to get your newsletter out each issue.”
© 2003-2018 Rusty Gaffney MD | Contact the Prince: Prince@PrinceOfPinot.com
| Admin Login