Older issues, available only in PDF format.
We are working our way back to PinotFile Volume 3, Issue 1, sent out on
August 4, 2003.
Vol 5.51 September 25, 2006
Features include: Fiddlehead Cellars, Night Harvesting Pinot Noir, Chambolle Musigny, Randall Grahm Getting Serious, and Au Bon Climat Open House.
Vol 5.50 September 19, 2006
Features include: Test Your Pinot Noir IQ; The Ultimate Pinot Noir Challenge; Ketcham Estate; 4th International Wine & Heart Health Summit; San Francisco International Wine Competition; More Recent Pinot Noir Releases; Santa Barbara County Vintners' Assoc Celebration of Harvest; Pinot Treasure Seeking.
Vol 5.49 September 11, 2006
This issue is devoted to Summer Pinot Camp with features on Casa Barranca, Wild Wood Vineyards & Winery, Sinor-Lavalle, Bien Nacido, Old Edna, and Wine Cottage Bistro.
Vol 5.48 September 5, 2006
Features include: J. Lynne Wines, Bianchi Winery, Toulouse Vineyards, Pinots of Merit for Under $20, Vino V Wines, New Pinot Noir Releases, Ernst Loosen Pinot Noir, 2006 Sonoma Harvest Fair, and Pinot Noir is California's REAL Heritage Wine.
Vol 5.47 August 28, 2006
Features include: Winning Article on Pinot Noir - Pinot Noir Excalibur; Another Reader's Article - Anyone Know a Good Adjective for Pinot?; Ex-Duke Rebuttal; Seeking Pinot Treasures from Oregon (Top Retail Sources); New Pinot Releases; Trio of Pinot Dinners; Wacky Pinot Labels; New Wine Movie - A Good Year; and Prince's Wife's Rebuttal.
Vol 5.46 August 14, 2006
This issue is devoted to Oregon Pinot Noir with features including: A History of Oregon Pinot Noir; Prive; White Rose Vineyard; Belle Valle Cellars; Van Duzer Vineyards; Important Oregon Wine Websites; Willamette Valley Appellations.
Vol 5.43 July 17, 2006
Features include: WesMar Winery: Scent of Pinot, Grape Blossoms, Tasting of Older Vintages of Joseph Swan Pinot Noirs, Tasting of California Pinot Noirs from 1997-2001, Behind the Scenes, and Recommended Summer Reading - The Science of Wine.
Vol 5.42 July 10, 2006
Features include: Donum Estate, Fortitude Wines, Wine & Food Pairings at Tasting Rooms, Pinot Noir Popularity on Restaurant Wine Lists, Blair Pethel (An American in Burgundy), Prince's Central Coast Wine Trip.
Vol 5.41 July 2, 2006
This issue highlights the recent Pinot Days in San Francisco and the 150 Pinot Noir producers who poured their wines.
Vol 5.40 June 19, 2006
Features include: "Judgment of Irvine," Copeland Creek Pinot Hits the "Sweet Spot", Dick Erath: 'Vintage Dick' Video, Byron: New Ownership but Tradition Continues, Pinot Days, Byron Kosuge's "The Shop", Mistakes & Clarifications from Last Issue, Kosta Browne Sighting, Lone Star Pinot Noir, Stoller Vineyards: First Green Winery in Oregon, PinotFile Tasting Panel Oath.
Vol 5.39 June 12, 2006
Features include: Kalin Cellars, Marin County Pinot Celebration:From the Front Lines, Wine Closure Dichotomy, Rivers-Marie Pinot Noir, MacMurray Ranch Pinot Noir, Monterey Winemakers' Celebration, and Gina Da Pinot.
Vol 5.38 June 5, 2006
Features include: Movie From Ground to Glass, Is It Pinot Noir or Pinot Syrah?, Skewis Pinot Noirs, The Curious Phenomenon of Cult Pinot Noir, More Mouthfeel, China Becoming a Nation of Wine Drinkers, Cheese Masks the Taste of Fine Wine, and Results of Recent Hospices Sonoma Pinot Noir Barrel Auction.
Vol 5.37 May 30, 2006
Features include: Sanctuary Pinot Noir, Summerland Winery Pinot Noirs, Pinot "Legs", What Gives Pinot Noir that Sensuous Mouthfeel?, Wine Review Software for the Pocket PC, Corkscrewed T-Shirts, and Pinot Noir's Mortal Sin. Publish your article in the PinotFile! See details on Page 6 of the latest PinotFile. Pretty good prize for the best article. Don't forget this summer's Pinot Noir events - listed in Issue 36.
Vol 5.36 May 22, 2006
Features include: Eric Kent Wine Cellars, Davis Family Vineyards, Pey-Marin Vineyards, Laetitia Vineyards & Winery, Andrew Lane Gamay Noir, Pinot Noir Events in California this Summer, Spring Pinot Noir Releases of Interest, 2004 Domaine Leroy Burgundies Atypical, Oregon the Place to be Memorial Day Weekend, Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard, and the words no one wants to hear when ordering a special Pinot Noir: Sorry, Sold Out.
Vol 5.35 May 15, 2006
This is a double issue covering the Finger Lakes region of upper state New York. Featured wineries are Silver Thread, Thirsty Owl Wine Co, and Dr. Konstantin Frank Vinifera Wine Cellars.
Vol 5.34 May 1, 2006
Features include: Talisman Cellars: Pinot Terroir-ist; J. Wilkes: Santa Maria Valley Pinot Specialist; Marin County Pinot Noir Celebration; Hospices of Sonoma; New Book on Pinot Envy; Wine Fritz: A Tool for Screw Caps; Pinot Evil; Rivers Marie: Pinot Noir from the Edge.
Vol 5.33 April 24, 2006
Features include: Cardwell Hill Cellars; Anne Amie Vineyards; 2006 Pinot Noir Summit Results; Topel Vineyards; Peay Vineyards; Row Eleven Wine Company; Zafferano Esperienze Wine Glasses; Riedel Amadeo Lyra Decanter; Explosion in Pinot Noir Sales; Prince Bathing Habits Exposed.
Vol 5.32 April 16, 2006
Featuring New Zealand: Middle Earth is Quickly Taming the Finicky Grape. Extensive review of the Pinot Noir producing regions of New Zealand and tasting of 26 Pinot Noirs.
Vol 5.31 April 9, 2006
Features include: Green Truck Cellars: One Truck, One Pinot; Lost Canyon Winery: A Taste of the Southwest; Buena Vista: New Commitment to Pinot Noir; Cima Collina: A New Artisan Monterey Winery; Flowers Vineyard & Winery: A Sonoma Coast Original; Lynmar Winery: Worth a Look; Pinot Only! Wine Club; Pinot Noir Genome Decoded.
Vol 5.30 April 2, 2006
This is Part 2 on the Santa Cruz Mountains featuring: Report on Pinot Paradise, More on Martin Ray, Silver Mountain Vineyards, Sonnet:Wines of Poetry, Clos Tita: Hand-crafted Pinot Noir, Beauregard Vineyards, Hallcrest Vineyards: Steeped in History, Windy Oaks Estate, Additional Santa Cruz Mtn Pinot Noir Producers, "Randellisms."
Vol 5.29 March 24, 2006
This is an expanded issue and is Part 1 of a two part series on Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir.
Vol 5.28 March 18, 2006
Features include: New Insight on Joseph Swan including a manuscript written in 1984 about Joseph Swan, New Worthy Pinot Noir Releases, IntelliScanner Cellar Management System.
Vol 5.26 February 27, 2006
Features include many Oregon Afternoon Delights from Lachini, Styring, Gypsy Dancer, EIEIO & Co, Siltstone, Kirkland, White Rose, Prive Vineyard, Belle Pente, J K Carriere, and Patricia Green Cellars; Carneros Della Notte Pinot Noir; Pinot Loves Food; Patz & Hall Pinot Noirs; Pinotblogger; Round Barn Winery in Michigan; Lure of Magnums; and Two Pinots Worth a Search.
Vol 5.25 February 20, 2006
Features include: Ageless Joseph Swan Pinot Noir, Readers Know Old Pinot, Two Promising Sanford Off-Shoots, Aubert Pinot Noir, Rhys Vineyards, Pinot in Paradise, Vintage 2005, Pinot Releases Close to My Heart.
Vol 5.24 February 14, 2006
Features include: Freeman Vineyard & Winery Pinot Noirs, De La Montanya Pinot Noirs, Hamil Wines Pinot Noir, "Les Amoureuses," and A Valentine's Day Short Story.
Vol 5.21 January 23, 2006
Features include: Ambullneo 2004 Pinot Noirs, 2006 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, Lane Tanner and Labyrinth Pinot Noirs, Debut of Benovia Winery, Overheard at the Wine Shop - Part II.
Vol 5.20 January 16, 2006
Features include: Shea Vineyard 2004 Pinot Noirs, Oregon Pinot Noirs less than $25, Final Thoughts for 2005, and "Overheard at the Wine Shop."
Vol 5.16 December 20, 2005
Features include the 2005 Pinot Noir All-Americans, "Best Ofs," Additions to Pinot Speak 2005, Reference List of Notable American Pinot Noir Producers, California Scores Big in 2005, Littorai Wine Dinner, Best Wine Quotes of 2005.
Vol 5.15 December 5, 2005
Features include: Expand Your Pinot Horizons, Jack Creek Cellars Pinot Noir, 'Adopt a Barrel' at Crushpad, Recent Pinot Releases, Blogging, Shalimar or Pinot Noir?
Vol 5.14 November 28, 2005
Features include: Domaine Alfred, Old Edna, Picnic Pinots - Avila and Mark West, Pinot Sales Still Hot.
Vol 5.13 November 21, 2005
Features include: Russian Hill Winery, Benziger Bodega Bay Vineyard, New Moshin Winery, george is one-man show at Moshin, John Tyler Wines.
Vol 5.12 November 15, 2005
Features include: Kosta Browne Pinot Noirs, Scherrer Winery Pinot Noirs, Spam and Pinot, Three Thieves Jug Pinot Noir, Low Octane Wines.
Vol 5.10 October 24, 2005
This issue is devoted to Etude Pinot Noir and a Vertical Tasting 1992-2003. Information on the World of Pinot Noir, Mar 3-4, 2006 is included.
Vol 5.09 October 18, 2005
Features include: Casa Barranca Pinot Noir, Jamie Kutch Finds Love Among the Must at Kosta Browne, Warehouse Fire Destroys Large Inventories of Valuable Wine, 2005 Sonoma County Harvest Fair Pinot Noir Medal Winners, More on Lew Platt, Prince Discovers a Good $15 Pinot Noir.
Vol 5.08 October 2, 2005
Features include: Dom Perignon, The Malibu Vineyard Pinot Noir, DRC Fundraiser in Illinois with Coach Popovich of the San Antonio Spurs, Pali Wine Co.
Vol 5.07 September 27, 2005
Features include: 2003 Block Designate Pinot Noirs from Van Duzer, Cellaring Your Treasures, Ken Brown Re-Emerges (Terrific 2003 Pinot Noirs), 2005 CA Harvest from the Front Lines, Tennis & Wine Postscript, Open Your Wallet and Say "Pinot".
Vol 5.06 September 19, 2005
Features include: Is Pinot Noir Doomed? (Global Warming), Wine & Tennis as Partners, 2003 MacPhail Pinot Noirs, 2003 Arista Pinot Noirs, Healdsburg (Beaune in USA), and Winespeak.
Vol 5.05 September 12, 2005
Features include: Here's To Your Health, Rusty Inexorably Linked to Pinot Noir, The Queen of Pinot, 2003 Merry Edwards Pinot Noirs, Evaporative Perstraction.
Vol 5.04 September 6, 2005
Features include: TYOP (Trust Your Own Palate), Pinot Noir Dominates Restaurant Wine Lists, Wild Hog Vineyard Pinot Noir, Another Convert, Lynmar Reveals New Look.
Vol 5.03 August 29, 2005
Features in this "Basic Science Issue" include Does Wine Alcohol Content Matter?, Better Wine Through Chemistry, Pinot's Affair with a Low-Class Grape, A Brief Pinot Noir Clone Lesson (PN101), 2002 Copeland Creek Pinot Noir, 2004 george wine company Pinot Noirs, 2003 W.H. Smith Pinot Noirs, 2004 Dain Pinot Noirs, The Real GOVERNMENT WARNINGS.
Vol 5.02 August 22, 2005
Belle Glos 2003 Pinot Noir, Club Noir Pinot Shootout in Oregon, Special Upcoming Events for Pinot Noir Lovers, Latest Noteworthy Pinot Noir Releases, Wine Reality TV Series, Useful Free Wine Websites.
Vol 5.01 August 16, 2005
A new Volume and a new look for the PinotFile. Volume 5, Issue 1 features Burrell School Pinot Noir, A History Lesson from Andre Tchelistcheff, Grape Sorting School, First Pinot Noir from Burt William's Ranch, Harvest of New Wine Books, Kudos to the Prince.
Vol 4.50 August 8, 2005
This issue is devoted to the wines of the recent International Pinot Noir Celebration and is Part II of a two-part series on the Celebration.
Vol 4.49 August 3, 2005
This issue is Part I of a two part series on the recent International Pinot Noir Celebration in McMinnville, Oregon.
Vol 4.48 July 24, 2005
Aussie Blokes Hot on the Pinot Trail, Your Mother Always Told You to Drink Noir, Farming Pinot Noir on the Edge (Prince Edward County, Ontario), New Pinot Noir Releases of Interest, Pinot vs Cabernet Price Survey.
Vol 4.47 July 20, 2005
Pink is Hip Again (Rose wines), Robert Stemmler Revisited, Domaine Armand Rousseau 2002 Vintage Tasting Report, California Standbys - Ancien Carneros Pinot Noir and Chalone Estate Pinot Noir.
Vol 4.46 July 11, 2005
Claudia Springs and Harmonique Pinot Noirs, Burgundy-Report Website, Green Truck Cellars Pinot Noir, Four for Less (Twin Fin, David & Goliath, Bogle, and O'Reilly's Pinot Noirs), "Viva Le Screwcap!", and "Coming Up For Air".
Vol 4.45 July 5, 2005
This issues features a J. Rochioli West Block Pinot Noir Vertical Tasting and Dinner.
Vol 4.42 June 15, 2005
This issue is dedicated to Joe Rochioli, Jr and is Part I of a two-part series on my recent visit to the Russian River Valley.
Vol 4.41 June 5, 2005
WesMar Pinot Noirs, Latest Pinot Noir Release Worth a Look, Health Benefits of Grapes, Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Festival.
Vol 4.40 May 30, 2005
News from the 3rd International Wine & Heart Health Summit, Winemaker Physicians, Austrian Reds, Pigeage, Physician Books on Wine, and Aussie Wine Doctors.
Vol 4.39 May 23, 2005
Hang Time Wars, Inman Family Olivet Grange Pinot Noir, Miner Family Vineyards Pinot Noir, Best Pinot Noir Ever?, The Wine Music CD, and Biological War on Pierce's Disease.
Vol 4.38 May 16, 2005
Mondovino or "Doggyvino?", Kuleto Winery Opens to Public, Mark Estrin of Red Care Wine Co Passes Away, Degree-Days, Ambullneo Vineyards: Its About the Blend, Drew Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir, and The Botanist and the Vintner (How Wine was Saved for the World).
Vol 4.37 May 9, 2005
Following Your Pinot Dream, Antioxidant Label Content, Bay Area Wine Project, Peninsula Wine Tasting Group, Domaine Frederic Esmonin, Chick Wine, Wax Wacker, and Arista Pinot Noir.
Vol 4.36 May 2, 2005
Curly Lake of Macedon Ridges, Reduction in Wine, Asuncion Ridge, Latest Pinot Noir Releases, Incidence of Brett in Wine, Buying Burgundy (Rebuttal to James Laube).
Vol 4.35 April 25, 2005
2005 Pinot Noir Summit in San Francisco, New finds Row Eleven and Halleck Vineyard, Aromatic Elements of Pinot Noir, Crushpad, and Some Unique Pinot Noir Wine Labels.
Vol 4.34 April 18, 2005
Marin County Pinot Noir, Winegrowers Mark Pasternak, Jonathan Pay, Stewart Johnson, History of Marin County Viticulture, Dutton-Goldfield, Pey-Marin, Point Reyes Vineyards, Sean Thackrey, Stubbs Vineyard, Niebaum-Coppola, Vision Cellars, Event: "A Celebration of Marin County Pinot Noir".
Vol 4.33 April 10, 2005
Namaste Vineyards Pinot Noir, Profile of Larry McKenna and Reviews of 2003 Escarpment and 2003 Yabby Lake Pinot Noirs, Burgundy 2003 - Worth the Hype?, Maison Lucien Le Moine.
Vol 4.32 April 4, 2005
Family Winemakers Tasting, Lost Canyon Winery 2003 Pinot Noirs, How the Prince Passed His Medical School Entrance Exam, Global Warming: What Me Worry?, Wine Divas, and Oriel Pinot Noir.
Vol 4.31 MARCH 28, 2005
- Hang Time Madness, Alcohol Levels in Wine, Richard Smart's Winegrowing Myths, Tasting the Latest Chalone Group Lineup, Mirassou Pinot Noir - a History of 150 Years, and Wine Talk on Radio.
Vol 4.30 MARCH 21, 2005
- Pinot Noir Training, Starter Pinot - 2003 La Crema Sonoma Coast, Domaine Alfred Pinot Noir, Humor from Tish, Feeling Dimples, Sparkling Burgundy, Malibu Wine Classic, Rose Avengers and Producers (RAP), and Loose Ends.
Vol 4.29 MARCH 14, 2005
- 2002 DRC (Ahmen), Gary's Vineyard Not All the Same, 2002 Goldeneye (Quack, Quack), Upcoming Pinot Noir Events, Sonoma-Cutrer Premiers a Pinot Noir (Croquet rules not included), Looking Back (1990), and a new controversial wine movie, 'Mondovino' debuts.
Vol 4.28 MARCH 7, 2005
- From the Pinot Front Lines (World of Pinot Noir), Excerpts from Pinot Noir 102, Burgundy Pearls from the Burghound, Tasting of Domaine Comte Georges de Vogue, Gala World of Pinot Noir Dinner, 'Sideways' Revisited, Wine Cask Futures Program, Interesting Facts About 'Sideways'.
Vol 4.27 February 27, 2005
- Domaine Drouhin Pinot Noir Tasting, Wine Razzies, Milk Thistle May Mute Effects of Alcohol on the Liver, New Releases - Whitcraft, Etude, Beaux Freres, International Pinot Noir Celebration, Winery Stats, More Sideways.
Vol 4.26 February 21, 2005
- 2002 Burgundy Bourgogne and Lesser-Known Commune Wines, Gone Bretty, Allocated Pinot Noir Releases from Respected Sources.
Vol 4.25 February 13, 2005
- Green Valley AVA is Cool & Hot, Dutton Goldfield Pinot Noir, New California Pinot Noir Releases, Wal-Mart Wine, Everyday DRC Drinker.
Vol 4.24 February 7, 2005
- Le Grand Crew California Pinot Noir North vs South Wine Dinner, Gundlach Bundschu and other winners at 2005 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, Oregon Wine Report Newsletter, Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Festival, New World Pinot Noir Styles (Finding Pinotland).
Vol 4.23 January 31, 2005
- Brogan Cellars Pinot Noir, Film Pinot Noir, Women Drawn to Pinot Noir, Grape Radio, Australian Postscript.
Vol 4.22 January 23, 2005
- Aussie Pinot Walkabout, Andy Tan's Pinot Recommendations, Aussie Pinot Price Wars, Mornington Peninsula Pinot Celebration, Yabby Lake Vineyard, Aussie Pinot Noir Tasting.
Vol 4.21 January 16, 2005
- White Rose Oregon Pinot Noir, Ambullneo Pinot Noir, Joseph Phelps Sonoma Coast Pinot Venture, george pinot noir, Book Review of New California Wine, Red Wine Reduces Risk of Prostate Cancer, and Avalon Reserve Pinot Noir Club.
Vol 4.20 January 10, 2005
- J.Wilkes Pinot Noir, How To Tell If Your Pinot Noir is Burgundian, Shea Wine Cellars Pinot Noir 2003 Releases, 2002 Domaine Faiveley Bourgogne, and Health Benefits of Resveratrol in Red Wine.
Vol 4.19 January 2, 2005
- Wine & Food at New Years, Wine Epiphany, Malvolio Pinot Noir, Removing Red Wine Stains, Pinot Speak With John Kapon, and More Comments on QPR Wines.
Vol 4.18 December 26, 2004
- New Year Predictions for Pinot Noir, Aussie Wine In, French Out, New Pinot Noir Producers to Track, Corkscrew Wine Emporium, The Lexicon of Wine, New Pinot Noir Clones, QPR Wines Online Buying Guide.
Vol 4.17 December 20, 2004
- Tough Enough to Drink Pink?, Required Reading for the Pinotphile, Fire Station Pinot Noir, Polymeal Diet, Pek Wine Steward, StemGrip, Chemist Looks at Pinot Noir, Chilean Carmenere.
Vol 4.16 December 13, 2004
- Pinot Noir All-American Team 2004, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Awards, Movie 'Sideways' Wins Awards, Oregon Pinot Noir to China, Leland Stanford Wine Pioneer, Winery Dogs Book, Aubin Cellars Verve Pinot Noir.
Vol 4.15 December 5, 2004
- Ex-Duke Probation Expiring, Woodenhead Vintners, Miura Vineyards, Candela California Pinot Noir, World of Pinot Noir Conference.
Vol 4.14 November 29, 2004
- More Pinot Speak, Mount Eden Vineyards Cuvee des Vielles Vignes, Red Car Amour Fou Pinot Noir, Hirsch Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir, Demuth Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir, Mushrooms and Pinot Noir.
Vol 4.13 November 21, 2004
- Thanksgiving:Its About the Food, Birds - a Problem and the Solution, Costco Pinot Noir, Humble Beginnings of California Pinot Noir, New Zealand Pinot Noir Update, Affairs of the Vine Pinot Noir Shootout, Bolinas - Weird or Wired?
Vol 4.12 November 15, 2004
- Truckee River Winery, Book on British Columbia Wines, Family Winemaker's of California Tasting Report, Wine Blogosphere, Root's Cellar, Porter Creek Pinot Noir.
Vol 4.11 November 8, 2004
- Pinoiriste Syndrome, Saint Bartholomews Pinot Noir, 3rd International Wine & Health Summit, Notable Pinot Noir Releases, Scoring Systems, Global Warming, and Talley Vineyards.
Vol 4.10 November 1, 2004
- "How Does Your Pinot Grow?", Oregon Wine Country Thanksgiving, Braceros Now Vignerons, Organic Wine, Girly Girls Make the Best Winetasters, Signature Recipes, Sean Thackrey Pinot Noir, New Releases from Domaine Serene, Ponzi, and Loring Wine Co.
Vol 4.09 October 11, 2004
- Finding Shea-ness, Isabelle Dutartre Crafts Two New Pinot Noirs, Bellee Vallee wins Decanter Best Pinot Noir, New Oregon Pinot Noir Producers Proliferating.
Vol 4.08 October 4, 2004
- Josh Jensen Spouts Off, New Pinot Noir Releases, My Neighbor Opens New Oregon Winery, More Good Health News for Manly Wine Drinkers, World of Pinot Noir 2005.
Vol 4.07 September 26, 2004
- PinotFile Dinner Series: A Williams Selyem Retrospective, Winemaker Musical Chairs, 10 Commandments of Pinot Noir.
Vol 4.06 September 19, 2004
- Chalone's Ambitious Pinot Program, A.P.Vin, Inman Family Wines, Wine & Health News, Becky Wasserman, Belle Soeurs Rose of Pinot Noir, Wine 101, 102, 2003 Beaujolais.
Vol 4.05 September 13, 2004
- Book Review: A Fool and Forty Acres, My Blue Tooth Days With Pet, Papapietro Perry Winery, Pinot On The River Festival, Charles Coury Legacy, Alot of Good Stuff.
Vol 4.04 September 6, 2004
- 2002 Burgundy Buying Window Open, Tasmaniaøand Victoria Pinot War, 20 $20 Go To 02 Pinots, Recent Santa Lucia Highlands Releases, Lookout Ridge, QPRwines, Wine Market in Asia, Steamboat Lodge Legacy.
Vol 4.03 August 30, 2004
- Sourcing Pinot Noir, Arcadian Winery, Sea Smoke Cellars, British Columbia Wine Research Center, Best Short Wine List in America, Ortman Family Winery, Red Wine Reduces Heart Attacks, Mendocino Wine Awards.
Vol 4.02 August 22, 2004
- Table Wines vs Trophy Wines, Belle Glos Pinot Noir, IPNC, Hearty Burgundy, Williams Selyem New Releases and Vineyard, Tasting the Top 100+ Wines of 20th Century.
Vol 4.01 August 15, 2004
- Salamandre Pinot Noir, Latest Pinot Noir Releases, RRVW Association AVA Revision, Madonna Saves Father's Pinot Noir Vineyard, Book Review: North American Pinot Noir, Kazimierz Wine Bar Scottsdale.
Vol 3.50 August 9, 2004
- Summer Quaffers, Master Sommelier Kevin Vogt, Prince Edward County Attracts Pinot Noir Crowd, Pinot Noir 101.
Vol 3.49 August 2, 2004
- Clos Saron Pinot Noir, 2002 Burgundy and 2003 Beaujolais, History of Oregon Pinot Noir Clones, Wine Events, Holdredge Pinot Noir, Bannister Pinot Noir, Woodenhead Cellars Pinot Noir.
Vol 3.48 July 26, 2004
- Prince Loses PinotNoirginity, TBA, Food Network Prohibitionists, Landmark Kastania Pinot Noir, A Reader's Cellar, Wine and Health Musings, Calera has Cult Status in Japan, Michigan Pinot Noir.
Vol 3.47 July 19, 2004
- Fair Dinkum (Aussie) Pinot Noir, Castle Rock Reserve Pinot Noir, Silver Oak Pinot Noir??, MacPhail Pinot Noir, Beaux Freres Pinot Noir, Prive Vineyard Pinot Noir.
Vol 3.46 July 12, 2004
- DuMol, Domaine Serene vs DRC Tasting, Wine Competition Results, Hostage Pinot Noirs, A Wine Epiphany, Screw Kappa Nappa Pinot Noir, and New California Pinot Noir Releases.
Vol 3.45 July 5, 2004
- Appellations for Pinot Noir, Copeland Creek Pinot Noir, Gypsy Dancer Pinot Noir, Quarterly Review of Wines Best Pinot Noirs, Profiled Wine Cellar, Winemaker's Wine Epiphany.
Vol 3.44 June 27, 2004
- Rene Chazottes, Maitre Sommelier, Veramonte Pinot Noir, Half-Bottles, Fire Engine Pinot Noir, Still-Life Wine Art.
Vol 3.43 June 21, 2004
- Kistler Pinot Noirs Overhyped?, Is Bigger Better?, Skewis Wines, Thumbprint Cellars, Sheep in the Vineyrds, Sideways
Book and Movie, Prince's Top Ten Pinot Noirs.
Vol 3.42 June 14, 2004
- Pinot Speak, Sonoma Coast AVA, Wildwood Restaurant, PinotFile Insiders Pinot Picks, 9th Grape to Glass RRV Weekend, Kermit Lynch's Words of Wisdom.
Vol 3.41 June 7, 2004
- Hirsch Vineyard Estate Pinot Noir First Release, Davis Family Vineyards, Londer Vineyards, Low-Carb Wine, Anthropos pinopolis (Pinot Noir Man).
Vol 3.40 May 31, 2004
- Bouchard Vigne de l'Enfant Jesus, Lost Canyon Winery, WesMar Winery, Hope & Grace Pinot Noir, Tannins Buzz, Books for Matching Pinot Noir and Food.
Vol 3.39 May 23, 2004
- Walter Hansel Winery, Prince's Fairy Tale, Orogeny Pinot Noir, DRC in Oregon, Memorial Day Weekend Open Houses in Oregon, Black Cap Pinot Noir, Parker Premiers at Cannes, Sebastiani addendum.
Vol 3.38 May 16, 2004
- Good $10 Pinot, EQ Pinot Noir, Pey-Marin Pinot Noir, Hectares, Serving Decent Wines at Social Affairs, Cork Saga Continues, Winery at Eagle Knoll, Gary Farrell Sells Out.
Vol 3.37 May 10, 2004
- Late Night Pinotology, Inaugural PinotFile Wine Dinner (Vosne-Romanee Premier Crus), Benchmark California Pinot Noirs.
Vol 3.35 April 26, 2004
- Pinot Noir Cheese Pairings, August Briggs Winery, Merry Edwards 2002 Releases, 2002 Burgundy Prearrivals, L&N Wine Bistro, Pinot Lovers Wine Events, Spitting Pinot Noir.
Vol 3.34 April 19, 2004
- NY Times California Pinot Noir Tasting, Whetstone Pinot Noir, Peay Vineyards Pinot Noir, Paige 23 Pinot Noir, Internet Sources for Hard-to-Find Pinot Noir, Williams Selyem, Wine X Magazine, Escondido Wine Country.
Vol 3.33 April 12, 2004
- Imperial Dynasty Restaurant, Ambullneo Wines, Giant Steps Pinot Noir, California vs Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting, Reynolds Family Winery, Hypertension and Wine, 2002 Oregon Wine Values.
Vol 3.32 April 5, 2004
- Marin Pinot Noirs, Kalin Cellars, Dutton-Goldfield Winery, Leroy, Pinot Noir in Champagne, Atkins Diet and Wine.
Vol 3.31 March 29, 2004
- Restaurant Pinots, Domaine Denis Mortet, Winemaker Ted Lemon, Radio-Coteau Wine Cellars, Wine Rescue for Cork Taint, Lucia Vineyards & Winery.
Vol 3.30 March 22, 2004
- La Vie Vineyards, Sine Qua Non Pinot Noir, Wine into Words Book Published, Changes in Carneros, The Carneros Inn, Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Festival, Emerging AVAs of Oregon.
Vol 3.29 March 16, 2004
- Okanagan Pinot Noir, Roessler Wine Cellars, Stephen RossWine Cellars, San Francisco Chronicle wine Competition, The Wine Verdict, and New Releases.
Vol 3.28 March 9, 2004
- World of Pinot Noir, Pinot Oscars (Prince Awards), New Book on Pinot Noir, Francis Tannahill Winery, Etude Heirloom.
Vol 3.27 March 1, 2004
- Wine Cask 2004 Futures Program, Longoria Pinot Noir, Pessagno Winery, Thermos Wine Chiller, French Wine Crisis, SBCVA 2004 Golden State Tour, University of Irvine Wine Studies Program, Gold Ridge Pinot Noir.
Vol 3.26 February 21, 2004
- W.H. Smith Wines, Phoenix Vineyards, 2003 Oregon Pinot Noir, Finding Burgundy is an Egg Hunt, Affairs of Vine Pinot Noir Shootout, Chinese Takeout and Pinot Noir, Cowgirl Creamery, and Lost Canyon Pinot Noir.
Vol 3.25 February 15, 2004
- Beaux Freres Vertical Wine Dinner, Lust and Pinot Noir, Penfold's Pinot Noir, Stemless Wineglasses, Heintz Vineyard, New Releases, 2002 Burgundy, 2001 DRC.
Vol 3.24 February 8, 2004
- Wayfarer Farm, Whitethorn Winery, Decanter Magazine Pinot Noir Awards, El Molino Winery, Pinot Glut II, Over-extracted Pinot Noirs.
Vol 3.23 February 1, 2004
- Red Car Amour Fou Pinot Noir, Cobb Wines Coastlands Vineyard Pinot Noir, Casa Cassandra Winery, Rochioli Winery, Deluge of Pinot Noir Producers, New Zealand Pinot Noirs Expensive, Cartlidge & Browne, Brooks, Longevinex.
Vol 3.22 January 26, 2004
- World of Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley Pinot Noir Festival, 2002 Burgundy, Anne Gross, Domaine Bertagna, Aromas and Flavors of Pinot Noir.
Vol 3.21 January 18, 2004
- Michael Bonaccorsi Dies, Affairs of Vine Pinot Noir Shootout, Woodenhead, Walter Hansel, Mark West, La Crema, Wine Names, Aging Wine is Subjective, Wine is Antibacterial.
Vol 3.20 January 12, 2004
- Williams Selyem Offshoots, Domaine de l'Arlot, Premier Crus Not Equal, Faiveley, Value Pinots, Doctor Wineries, Red Wine Reduces Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
Vol 3.18 December 28, 2003
- Dom Denis Bachelet, Loring Wine Company, Vintage Tastings Newsletter, Rose Champagnes, Barham Mendelsohn Pinot Noir, Opening Wax Capsules, Sulfites in Wine.
Vol 3.17 December 15, 2003
- Morgan Winery, Clone 828, Burgundy Fantasy Camp, PinotFile Picks of Week, Americans in New Zealand, Hospices de Beaune, Prince's Top Pinot Producers.
Vol 3.16 December 8, 2003
- Ken Wright, 2002 Shea Pinot Noir, Sine Qua Non Lucky 6, Drew Family Winery, Babcock Winery, BLT Cookbook and other new wine books, Oregon Wine Trip, Wine Myths.
Vol 3.15 December 1, 2003
- Calera Wine Co, Prince's Diet, Oregon Notes, Make Your Own Pinot Noir, Wine Books, OC Wine Stores, 2003 Last Gasp Pinot Releases.
Vol 3.14 November 17, 2003
- Littorai Wines, Thanksgiving Wine, Nats Decants Wine Newsletter, Cardwell Hill Vineyard, Beaux Freres New Releases, Ceremony of Black Goblet, Claude Dugat.
Vol 3.13 November 10, 2003
- Skewis Wines, Ponzi Vineyards, Tohu Wines, Helen Turley Transforms Martinelli Winery, Sonoma Restaurants, Girardin Tasting, Spy Valley Wines.
Vol 3.12 November 3, 2003
- Antonin Rodet, Woodenhead Cellars, Papapietro Perry, Lynmar Quail Hill, Robledo Family Winery, Dusky Goose, St. Innocent, New releases, The Ten Commandments of Pinot.
Vol 3.11 October 26, 2003
- WesMar Winery, 2004 World of Pinot Noir, "Parkerisms", Enoteca Pinchiorri, Joseph Roty, Grilled Salmon Recipe.
Vol 3.10 October 21, 2003
- Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir, Parker comments on Brewer-Clifton Pinot Noir, More New Releases, House Wines, Au Bon Climat Online, Custom Crush Facility in Oregon, Sebastiani 2001 RRV Pinot Noir, Boutique Home Wineries, Pinot Noir on Friends TV Show.
Vol 3.09 October 13, 2003
- Santa Rita Hills, Bonaccorsi Wine Company, Flying Goat Cellars, Sea Smoke Cellars, New Wine Book Releases, Miner Garys' vineyard Pinot, Paradoxe Blanc.
Vol 3.08 October 6, 2003
- Pennsylvania Pinot, Family Winemakers Bill, Vintage 2001 and 2002, New Pinot Releases, Pinot Noir as a Blending Wine.
Vol 3.07 September 15, 2003
- 2002 vintage in Burgundy, California, and Oregon, Black Goblet, Siduri Releases, Patricia Green Cellars Releases.
Vol 3.06 September 9, 2003
- New Pinot Noir Releases, Fred Scherrer, David O'Reilly, Sapphire Hill, Londer Vineyards Update, Dr Seuss Wine Review.
Vol 3.05 September 1, 2003
- Pontificating About Wine, King Estate Pinot Noir, Burt Williams Resurfaces, Woman Sommeliers, J Winery, Goldeneye, LA County Fair Wine Awards, Napa Rose.
Vol 3.04 August 27, 2003
- Mr Stox, Celebrity Wines, Vincent Girardin, Sine Qua Non, Resveratrol, Orogeny Vineyards, Pinnacle of Pinot Noir, Punts.
Vol 3.03 August 18, 2003
- Greg Brewer, Burghound, New Wine Fund, Sept Pinot Releases, Blue Slide Ridge Vineyard, Carafes, Commentary on the French.
Vol 3.02 August 11, 2003
- Castle Rock, Dusky Goose, Migration, Red Hawk Cheese, Deerfield Ranch, Cooper Mountain, New Book on Grape Varieties, Everett Ridge.
Vol 3.01 August 4, 2003
- Vosne-Romanee, Francis Tannahill, Rusack Vineyards, Wine Search Engines, Barbecue, Eastern Europe Pinot Noir, Truth in Wine.